Posted by : hf.tushar 9.5.12

Djibril Cisse
Djibril Cisse, the striker of QPR, insists that he nevertheless hopes for making France's squad for Euro 2012.

Cisse has ingrained in England considering that transferring to Loftus Highway in January, bagging five ambitions in only 7 video clip video games - even though he is also picked up two red enjoying cards.

But Cisse is wannabee that his goalscoring variety goes to generally be first rate to ingrain Laurent Blanc, who's beaked him all through his tenure with Les Bleus.

"I've received frequently stated which the French group is crucial in my profession. I've bought not modified my philosophy," he instructed L'Equipe.

"Undoubtedly, scoring preferred desired goals is very important And that I take into account the French staff employees is following my performances.

"Laurent Blanc , a participant and he buzzed two purple actively playing playing cards I acquired. The primary one is really a lousy reaction on account of my aged accidents. You might fully grasp it, however it certainly won't arise still once again. The second a sole is normally a lousy tackle. I won't be judged on those two mailing-offs! I must be judged on my objectives."

- Copyright © Sports Blog - We Talk Only About Sports